Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

12 Jun 2008

It's my Birthday!!

Well another Birthday. You can find out how old I am if you so wish!! First up today and tomorrow so no drink yet. Nice presents including a cover for the bike and a new watch. Bit sad but I like them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure your cover is a reasonable fit and tied down if necessary. Billowing covers can disappear into the heavens or worse still act as a sail and haul the bike over.

Chris G4KVI said...

Yes thanks for the warning. This one has elastic at the front and back to fit over the wheels and a clip underneath. So SHOULD keep it from blowing up!!

Current local weather

Uk Power production