Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

10 Apr 2010

Car Fire

As you may know we live on the main road into Midsomer Norton. Therefore on Friday and Saturday night there is sometimes noise from people coming home from the night club in town. Last night there was lots of shouting and a car parked outside. My thought was why do they do that at 0230. Anyway it all became clear when the Fire Brigade and Police turned up!! I looked out the door and saw a car well alight! I remember Fiona saying she had had to park in that area so I called her down and we walked up the road. Fortunately it was not our car put not so for our neighbour. There was not much left of the front of her car. Feel very sorry for her but not much we could do apart from go back to bed!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production