Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

13 Dec 2010

And we complain

Bath is a reactively quite place and on the whole a very safe place to drive buses. However as drivers we all have a moan about various areas and types of passengers. I am unaware of any driver being seriously injured let alone killed in the course of there job. I read this and was stunned!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/photoblog/2010/12/violence_in_guatemala_daniel_leclairs_story.html

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Bath may be peaceful but London is a very dangerous place as 2 Police Officers found out when checking passenger tickets at a bus stop in Ealing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12003691

Revenue protection, is it worth the risk?

Current local weather

Uk Power production