Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

12 Jan 2012

Note from above?

Back to work tomorrow and getting a little nervous. Not sure why as I was off for nearly three months when I broke my ankle and had no 'back to work nerves'. Whatever the reason, given the nature of the illness I will have to take thinks easy. One thing that has helped me is my Faith. I firmly believe that there is a God and that he protects me. Throughout my illness I have continued to pray and ask God for help and guidance. Sometimes it is only some time after an event I can see God's plan. However, today was a 'straight to the point' moment. I prayed that I would not be so worried about work. When I checked my email this morning my UCB Word For Today was, Don't Be Afraid!  so perhaps this was a 'note from above'

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production