Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

20 Jun 2013

Weather Station

Thanks to my birthday I now have my weather station back up and working.
I have a Nevada WH-3080 Solar this is an upgrade on my previous station. I have located the station on my fence in the garden. This is a fairly low location but clear from most directions, it also means I can check it regular to prevent another 'spider invasion'.
As before there are a number of ways you can view the data.

On this blog the data is at the bottom.

On Weather Underground.

On PWS

I also transmit data on APRS

I transmit data most of the time, however there is a break during the night when I switch the router off.


No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production