Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

8 Nov 2013

Forgiveness

As I noted on Facebook, I had a near miss with a fag end thrown from the car I was following on the way home last night. Had I not had my visor down this could have easily blinded me or left me with serious burns. In the various comments were a couple which I have taken note of and are on the subject of forgiving. As Jesus said 'forgive those who sin against you'. So I have continued to pray about this and will try and forgive this person.

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Mark 11:25

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. "

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production