Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

1 Feb 2017

Chain and sprockets

Finally got round to getting the chain and sprockets  replaced on the bike today. It had developed a couple of tight spots and also was getting to the end of it's adjustment range.  Had done 16000 miles and a couple of years with little mileage, so pretty good going. I was.also a little concerned about some play in the rear wheel. This, as I suspected was the wheel bearing. This has also been replaced. So, now have a bike ready for the road, just in need of a really good clean.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production