Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

30 Jul 2006

Back after New Wine

Back on Saturday after a week at New Wine. A Christian conference held at the Bath and West Showground in Shepton Mallet.
Busy on Saturday, had over 80 passengers so had a 'dupe' coach. Got into London OK, airport a bit busy went over to Battersea for Lunch and started back at 1400. Again a dupe. Just got to J13 m4 when the signs said congestion ahead a driver coming east signaled me to get off the m4 so we headed to Swindon via Hungerford. A very nice run!! Got back to Bath at 1730. Checked in with the boss and got the bus home arriving at 1830. Very tired!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production