Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

10 Jun 2007

Speed cameras

I am not the biggest fan of speed cameras especially when they cause other drivers to break as they approach them however they are not always speed cameras as these ones can spot tax, MOT and things like unpaid fines. Found this link which explains more.

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/units_and_departments/operations/rpu/anpr.aspx

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production