Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

13 Nov 2007

Moving house

Well finally taken the plunge and decided to move house. The rent here is getting a bit steep and the council tax is band c , so we are off to a two bed in band a. So far made four trips to the dump with more tomorrow. Not to busy at work at present. Someone made a cock up and we have ended up with nearly half the drivers on holiday at the same time so there is begging for people to work. I think it is going to cost them. I have two weeks coming up but this is the time we are moving so will have to see. Off tomorrow so preparing stuff to take and dump.
And, nearly forgot the car passed the MOT at a cost of £140, not too bad.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production