Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

11 Aug 2009

Bike Fixed

Couple of days off and the sun is shinning. Motorbike has had a couple of faults for a while so today was the day. First fault was the lack of a earth in the headlight area. I assumed this was a loose wire and after stripping the loom apart finally found that where all the earth's are joined together had corroded. It was a simple matter of cutting back the wires and soldering them back together. The next was the electric start. Should have listen to people, turned out it was the side stand switch, cutting and joining the wires together solved the problem. Just proves that they are all simple fixes, just a bit complicated to find them!! Now to get on with the packing.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production