Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

18 Aug 2009

Wot, no home!

Back at work after New Wine and surprised at how busy things are. Today 0530, FULL! Still better than running around empty. The saga of the house hunting continues. For those of you who do not know the house it which we live (rent) is being demolitied and turned into flats. Therefore we have to find somewhere to live. That is proving difficult in that we have Felix and Harvey (cat and dog) and also we have even been 'gurzumped'! Still we are packing everything up so if after the end of September we still have not found somewhere we at least can show we have been trying and are ready to go. So if you know of a 2+ bed house in BA2, 3,4 or surrounding areas, let us know.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production