Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

1 Sept 2009

Only trying to help

Still both very stressed over the impending house move. Still not found anywhere and only 28 days to go. Work been Ok very quite on the roads so no delays, that will all change as the schools go back. Yesterday was the overnight back and then spare, in other words sit about waiting for something to happen, breakdown, no shows etc. I was chatting to one of the drivers when I noticed a lady striding off across the bus station. This is not a good idea especially with buses moving about. I shouted to her, expecting to get a reply of 'how do I get out?' or something along those lines. What I got was 'I am going to look at the river' I continued to tell her that it was extremely dangerous to do that and to walk around the bus station. She did finally walk back while at the same time uttering various words which repeated here would get me in to a far bit a trouble.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production