Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

16 Sept 2009

At last

After a lot of looking and stress we have finally found some where to live. Not the most ideal place, cosy I think is the word. Only one bedroom but at the top of the hill so some amazing views. It does have a loft so that will be a store room. So just a matter of moving out, hopefully sometime this week which will give us some lap over. On other matters, Greyhound has started so will be interesting to see how that pans out. Meeting yesterday about National Express operations in Bath. Seems that the mangement know as much as we do and with the current financial situation things can change very quickly. From my point of view with unemployment at 2.4 million having a reasonable secure job is all that matters.

1 comment:

Malcolm said...

Glad you found somewhere.

" .... at the top of the hill so some amazing views".

Location, location, location!

Current local weather

Uk Power production