Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

8 Sept 2009

Who reads blogs?

Still have no where to live at the end of the month so things are still very stressful. I have been interested to read in the press that a number of people have been sacked for items they have put in there blogs, Facebook etc. I do know one personally who was 'called into the office' to explain a Facebook comment. I hope that nothing I put in these posts upsets anyone or breaks any company rules. So if any one from the company reads this, enjoy it and take it for what it is. Me, letting off steam!
Any way back to work things. Very quite this week, must me the lull after the holidays and people getting fully back to work. Yesterday was a bit strange. Loading chart at 2030, when I left VCS, said top load of 12! Left Heathrow with 30 and full lockers, where did they all come from!

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Oh yes, the boys in Birmingham will read your every word but will never comment. It probably makes us both smile to know that they have to read all that we write and all the things that do not relate to National Express they must read through! Imagine them reading about your Christian religion and my interest in Middle East politics.

I have not read anything in your blog that would call for a "please explain" interview.

Have your tried the council about a place to live?

Anonymous said...

You seem to be pretty sensible with what you say, so you should be OK!

Current local weather

Uk Power production