Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

17 Sept 2009

A bit p----d off!!

Well thought it was too good to be true. Phone call from letting agent to say the lady had decided not to let the property out! Fiona and I are not at all happy and neither is the agent. We do have another property to look at but still leaves every thing up in the air again. I do wonder what goes on in peoples heads! On a work note. Picked up the new uniform today. Very smart. So had a clear out of all the old stuff. Filled two recycling bins up.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

What new uniform? Details please as I view uniform allocation as part of my pay package. I have never bought any clothes for work since 1978! Is this the new National Express uniform that was coming in April 2009? I have seen some drivers on the network wearing a bright red tie which I feel looks silly.

Chris G4KVI said...

That's the one. Just been asked to cover 'Street up' tomorrow as rest day, so will look silly in red tie!!

Stephen said...

Thanks Chris, do will still have a friendly trucker style fleece jacket or are we going for the funeral director look?

Chris G4KVI said...

Yes still the fleece with a nice red strip. I will try and get wife to take a photo on Sunday.

Current local weather

Uk Power production