Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

18 Sept 2009

Forgot to mention

Looked at a couple of places today. Not really suitable and one needed a LOT of TLC. So still packing and trowing out.
With all this going on I forgot to say it was my parents Golden Wedding anniversary at the weekend. Fiona and I went up for the weekend and stayed in the hotel where my Sister is a Manager, so 'mates rates'. The weekend was great the weather on Saturday was fantastic and after a very nice meal there was time to talk to family in the grounds of the Fitzwilliam Centre. This is part of St Mary and all saints Church where most of my family have been married. On Sunday my Sister had arranged a session at a local photographer. Hopefully we will have some great up to take photos of my family.
Just chilling out now, worked this morning and some one had gone sick. 'Street up' so some nice easy money.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production