Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

17 Mar 2011

The wrong number

I wonder how many of you ever ring your own home? I very rarely ring the home number, always ringing Fiona's mobile. However, just by chance last week after getting some odd messages, I rang the home number. I was surprised to get a man answer. After several calls and a bit of detective work we discovered our phone number had changed! A phone call to Sky reviled that several people had the same problem and that it was in a 100 pair cable. I had a text today saying the problem had been resolved. Well it had, but we now have yet another number! So another call made. Hopefully it will not take long to resolve.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production