Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

30 Apr 2011

If Jesus was a Bus Driver

Christians always try to act like Jesus. However, most fall very short of this and many spend time beating themselves up for this completely forgetting that they are indeed human.We can though try and act in a way that others see something in us that they want. So back to the title. What would it be like to have Jesus driving the bus?
  • He would be able to turn £10 and £20 note instantly to £1 coins.
  • He would heal those that have mobility problems enabling them to board the bus in less time that the total journey.
  • He could speak to all the passengers without prejudging them.
  • He would be able to tell passengers the time of every bus and the streets they pass.
  • He would be able to know what every road user was about to do preventing the need for evasive action.
This sounds a little comical but given that Jesus spent much of his live as a craftsman completely unknown as the Son of God he may well at this moment be in the driving school ready to take his test.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production