Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

15 Nov 2011

New Tyre

The thread on the rear tyre of the bike has become a little low and I have been putting off it's replacement for a while but bit the bullet today and had a trip over to Frome Bike Breakers to have a nice new one fitted. I was a little surprised to see just how low the thread had become and it properly explains the tendency for the bike to follow the lines in the road. Need to run the tyre in but the ride back from Frome was a lot better than the ride there!! Now need to save some money to have the chain and sprockets replaced but that will properly be after Christmas.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production