Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

21 Dec 2011

Taking it easy

Little scared today so a visit to the Doctor. Good news in that the odd vision and headaches is a symptom of the the various tablets I am taking and will improve over time. Today has been better today but yet again told that I must rest and listen to my body Putting up the decorations and trying to make the home look Christmasy.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production