Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

6 Jun 2012

Storm Cam

With the weather people predicting the extreme weather  tonight and tomorrow I thought it was a good time to try out the web cam. You can see it here http://90.220.85.65:8888/
The camera is looking towards the Midsomer Norton railway which is on the hill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your firewall is blocking outside attempts to connect to your webcam.

Chris G4KVI said...

would appear I still have some work to do to get it to work correctly.

Chris G4KVI said...

should work now. However, I do not have a static IP for it so have to change it manually.

Current local weather

Uk Power production