Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

7 May 2014

Employee Director & GreenRoad Fleet Elite Award

For those that know me I can be a bit loud and opinionated. I always try and make my views known I also try and do the best I can at anything I do.That is why I have decided to stand for the Employee Director job. I will not say to much about on here but I do have a page on Facebook.
Also this week turns out I won an award. This time as a GreenRoad Fleet Elite Award. Green road is the system which is used to see how well we can drive a bus and indicates sudden braking turning etc and produces a weekly score. The target score in 20 and mine is usually below 10 and as it seems it was below an average of 5 last year I win an award. Have to say I am still no real fan of Green Road/Drive Green but it does at least give me something to keep me amused and motivated during the day.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production