Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

28 Oct 2016

Bike service

Having done some major jobs on the CBF600 I am trusting a spark plug change and oil change to my local dealer. The reason behind this is spark plugs are located deep in the head and require various pipes to be moved to get at them. Also there is a risk of cross threading, so money well spent. As the dealer changes the oil at the same time, it's one labour charge and a lot less hassle. I am also hoping they will sort out the slight problem of rough running at low throttle.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production