Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

3 Nov 2016

Poor old Bike

Well it let me down again. Same symptoms. Had it recovered home and as it was already booked for service today had it picked up. Have not heard it is ready yet , so in one way a good thing in that at least it was not something simple I had missed. Hopefully a phone call tomorrow to find out the cost.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production