Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

31 Mar 2018

Easter day

Tomorrow is properly the most important day in the Christian calendar. It is day we remember the miracle of Christ's resurrection, giving us the promise that we will all have eternal life with him in heaven. Unfortunately I am working, hopefully given, that all the shops are shut it will be a peaceful day.
Tomorrow is also the day I officially take my place as the Unite Equality Rep for the Wells depot. Interesting that this is on the day when I am remembering Jesus, and what his views were on equality.

Happy Easter      He is Risen!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production