Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

11 Nov 2006

Bus work today & Wells carnival

Had a change today. Rest day working. Been on the Park and Ride. All around Bath so made a change, most of the passengers were Ok, apart from some prat who could not read. I had 74 seated and 15 standing but the bus does not look full, his comment 'how would you get on in London' ? Well the buses are not the same and have more standing space. Still it washed over me as usual. Sunday is a day off so enjoying a nice pint of real ale.

Forgot to say, went to Wells carnival yesterday. Nice curry before with friends and then enjoyed the hugh floats. Good night but got soaked.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production