Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

5 Nov 2006

Frome

Today was the Frome up, ie start at Frome and travel through Wiltshire and Berkshire to London. It was an early start 0515 and due to driving rules I had to have a 45min break at Frome before I set off. It was very foggy in places but for the most part sunny , but very cold. As it was Sunday not much traffic about so arrived in London in good time. Time for a break and some food. Left for Bath at 1230 and a very good trip back with no problems and several compliments over my driving. Arrived home at 1630 for a nice chilled out evening watching other peoples fireworks.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production