Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

16 Nov 2006

My pet hates

Rather than my usual ramblings I thought I would list my top hates on the road
  1. Middle lane hogers. They are one of the most dangerous groups of drivers. They seem unaware of the danger they cause.
  2. Mobile phone users. Enough said.
  3. Tail sitters. They sit just on your tail in the middle lane and match your speed.
  4. Overtakers who pull in front and slow down 2 miles from a junction.
  5. Drivers who do everything but drive.
  6. Old drivers
  7. Drivers who seem unable to drive over 30mph in the dark.
  8. Once a year motorway drivers.
  9. Drivers who not use their mirrors or even do not fold them out.
  10. All the other prats who should not have a licence.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production