Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

18 Jul 2007

Back to work and trip to Science Museum

Well back to work yesterday and the weather did not look too hot. Was on the all day so had four hours to kill. Fiona decided to come up and we planned a trip round the science museum. Very good trip up and arrived well on time. Caught the tube from Vauxhall to South Kensington.
The place is amazing. It must be 20 years of more since I have been there, so much to see and so little time. Anyway we wandered about and pushed a few buttons. There were things in there I remember we had in our home. In the telecoms section there was an amateur radio display with an FT480R in. I still have one of those!!!
Another good trip back and arrived home about 2200.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production