Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

15 Jul 2007

Vehicle Lighting

Enjoying my wedding anniversary (18 years) and thinking about Friday. Left the depot and noticed the number plate light were not working. As it was day light carried on and completed my shift, but noted it on the defect card. When I got back to Bath the next driver was not happy about taking it back out. However I have had a look around and found this.

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/SI/si1989/Uksi_19891796_en_1.htm

This gives all the information about vehicle lighting.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production