Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

2 Aug 2007

Chilling out and driver of the year.

Two days off and apart from the rain today, not bad. Been down to see Fiona at New Wine. She is having a good time serving and enabling over 110000 Christians to meet with the Lord. I will be down there next week and I am really looking forward to it. Back to work tomorrow and hope to find out more about a presentation I am going to. It appears that I have come third in the local heat of the Driver of the Year competition. There is to be a presentation next week so assume I will have to wear a tie!!! Anyway has put a spring in my step. Sun is out now and must think about tea. Not quite the same on your own, well plus the dog and cat!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production