Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

20 Oct 2007

Tirdness

Been on early shift for over a week now and it is beginning to get hard work. Trying to get as much sleep as possible but difficult to get 8 hours in one go. I have been having a nap at Victoria and when I get home, this seems to help but really looking forward to Thursday's rest day.
One thing that has been good is that the traffic levels have been low and I have been able to take my time. Must comment on the M4. I think we should have a competition to see who can guess how many yards of motorway are NOT being worked on. Driving standards have not improved but I think there are enough comments on that.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production