Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

3 Oct 2007

Well that was a better day!

After Sunday, yesterday was great, 1530 start and not many passengers or luggage. Had CSQ's though (customer satisfaction questionnaire) These are a bit of a pain as not many people fill them in and anyway half of our passengers are not English so cannot read them any way. Did have a few back, not bad comments about me so none to throw away!! (just joking).
Did have a bit of traffic into London and arrived a bit late. Was suppose to leave at 2030 but it had to be 2040 to get my 45mins in. Good trip back and arrived nicely on time and back home by 0030.
Two days off know so going to relax and enjoy.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production