Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

3 Feb 2008

Having a great time

Been on holiday for a week now and really enjoying it. I have got most of the 'little' jobs done. Been able to attend Church and Cell Church for two weeks running. I have realised how spirituality low I had become. back to work on Tuesday so trying to get my self organised. We have an open fire at home and coal and logs are not that cheap so I have bought a Briquette maker, this enables to use all our unwanted paper and make it into burnable bricks. Seems to work very well but they do take a long time to dry! So trying to get a good stock made up.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production