Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

11 Oct 2010

Rest Day??

Rest Day today, and as the weather was great had a very busy day. At long last I have got rid of the bed which has been sitting out the front for about three weeks. I thought it would go in the car but it didn't so it had to be 'dismantled' if you ever get rid of a bed one word of advice. Do not leave the mattress out in the rain. Trust me they get VERY heavy. Took the bikes front wheel to get the bearings replaced. They were very worn and the bikes now rides a lot better. Back to work tomorrow, Chippenham, Bristol and Bath so a nice varied day.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production