Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

11 Jun 2011

Holiday

On holiday at present and thanks to the Lord, had a few days down in Torquay. We stayed at a complex where Fiona has been going line dancing for a number of years. It was an 'all inclusive' deal and it was a very pleasant stay. Entertainment was great and it was a change not to be with a group. Birthday tomorrow and I am joining up with Fiona and her line dancing friends tomorrow.
Spent some time cleaning the bike and it now looks a lot better. I can never understand people not keeping things clean. It does not look like it has been cleaned for years and it would only have taken a jet washing every once in a while to have kept it looking good. Getting used to it and pleased that I get nearly 60mpg out of it. Only problem is that I can not get the sump plug off so am going to pay my local dealer before I round off the nut!



 It also provides a warm spot for Felix the cat.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production