Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

28 Sept 2011

First group mobile site

As you know I work for First and as such I am always a little guarded on what I say about my employer. However, I feel I must mention their 'new' mobile site. I was unaware this was in existence, but having tried it I must say it is rather good. It enables fast access to timetables and ticket information,plus service updates. if you travel by First Bus this is well worth bookmaking on your mobile.

www.firstgroup.com

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production