Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

9 Sept 2011

I can see your pants

You have probably all noticed that many young, and not so young people wear their trousers round their bums exposing their pants, and more. I always wondered why, and how they walked without falling over. A search on google brought up a couple of ideas, but that one that now makes me smile whenever I see the half mast brigade is this one.

In prison, men tended/tend to have sexual relations with each other since female companionship is lacking. One way men "showed interest" in relations was to sag their pants, letting other men know they were willing. So, basically, its root stems from a request for gay male sex in prison. Every time I see a man sagging, I burst out laughing. If they only knew.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production