Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

14 Aug 2012

Blogger or??

One of my fellow Bloggers and drivers, has just posted his last Blogger post. Shame as his views were sometimes the opposite to me and at times really made me look at my beliefs. So this made me think is it worth carrying on on Blogger given that Facebook and Twitter have taken a more central role in peoples on-line lives. The answer is. Of course it is who else would listen to rants and raves? So back to should I go or should I stay? Well I am staying, but my posts, thanks to http://dlvr.it/ s appear on my face book page and I am now trying out Goggle+. I am on Twitter but as yet can find no real use for it, but give it time. Also this page gives me chance to show what I find interesting and show links to other blogs and in fact I use it as my home page.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production