Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

10 Aug 2012

The week so far

Here we are with three days to go. I have enjoyed my time here more than I expected. Amazing though it may seem this is the longest I have been away on my own so that has been difficult at times,It has though been a privilege to work with some great people and be in some way involved in people being able to be a part of the greatest show on earth. Yesterday was a little of a downer because of the lack of wind, hence no sailing. However, everyone I saw seems to have enjoyed the experience and many will be back today when hopefully they will see more Team GB medals.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production