Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

23 Nov 2012

Lifes stuggles

Coming to the end of a weeks holiday and I have to say it has not been the best week. Had great plans on fixing the bike, sorting the house and just having a relaxing time. So here I am at 0600 with a stinking cold wondering just where live is taking me. The bike is still in bits as the brakes have seized and I have not done any of the jobs I planned to. Anyway made a cup of tea and checked my email. I was surprised, though I should have not have been to find this.
http://www.ucb.co.uk/word-for-today.html
Is this a message and a hint? I would like to think so. As my faith tells me, God will never abandoned me. However, that is great when things are going well and you have everything you need, but a completely different matter when it seems that wherever you turn you find problems.
So has anything come from my early morning? Well, perhaps this is all part of Gods plan for me. It could of course be the enemy causing me to be feeling like this? Which ever it is I think it may be time to fasten my seatbelt take life by the neck and 'enjoy' the ride, and look forward to reading this in the future wondering what all the worry was about.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production