Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

19 Jun 2008

Called callers

Working lates this week and have several calls from people who seem unable to speak. (cold callers) I have tried to ring them back but the numbers are unobtainable. Did a search and found this very useful website. Have entered the numbers into memory without a ring tone!! They can waste their time without annoying me.

http://whocallsme.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good link, thanks. i am forever picking up the phone to "market research 2 quick questions" re glzing, kitchens or bathrooms. i agree to the questions and simply assert i have just replaced said item last month. the call ends just as quickly as my old method which was ruder but left me more ruffled.

Current local weather

Uk Power production