Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

18 Jun 2008

A trip to the seaside

Very nice weekend. Had a trip to Torquay. Weather was great and it was a really relaxing time. Hired a car at a very cheap rate and considering the hills we went up and down it was a very wise decision! The only problem we had was getting petrol. Finally found some at Exeter services. We then went bay hopping and every garage we came across was open!! Below are some photos we took.

Torquay

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production