Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

1 Feb 2012

Driving at the Olympics

As you may know I volunteered to work at the Olympics. I have now been told I will be working at the Weymouth Park and Ride. I have to say when I heard I was a little disappointed until of course I realised it's by the sea, and in August. I don't anticipate much free time to sit by the sea, but having worked in London in August I know what it can be like. I have to attend a training day where I assume I will find out more information.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production