Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

8 Apr 2007

Happy Easter

A very Happy Easter to those that might read this. very nice day here today with sun all day. Busy day yesterday but managed to get home on time so happy with that. My parents came down today plus my godson so had a nice lunch and went to the park with Harvey who had great fun chasing the ball. Back to work tomorrow and as it is a Bank Holiday extra pay!!. I think it will be a busy day so look forward to that!!

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production