Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

16 Apr 2007

A little warm

Been a bit hot last few days and passenger numbers have been high. Today was the first day back to work for many so a little slow into London, but on time. Had a little demo of what happens when you do not look ahead. Two lorries overtaking al the cars move to lane three and bang. They may be more careful next time. Late start tomorrow so will go into Bath and get Fiona's birthday present. Also have an NVQ meeting as well.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production