Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

2 Apr 2007

Slow and luggage

I do wonder if any one reads their tickets. had a pick up at Earls court. The ticket clearly states 'hand luggage only' I arrived with another coach behind and between us had 10 passengers. And all with luggage. I resolved my situation because the bags were just small enough. The other driver dis not take his. Therefore always read the ticket!!!

Friday which i thought would be good was bad,very bad delays all over. Saturday and Sunday were good. Had the overnight so a bit of city work before and after and a night in London. Good thing all the roads were quiet and no problems any where.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production