Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

10 Apr 2007

Very good day

Bank Holiday Monday. Not usually the best day traffic wise particularly going back into London. All was well until a phone call from control to say the M4 was shut!!! So we went off down the lanes and to Hungerford joined the A4 and rejoined the M4 at J13. Passengers as usual got a bit panicked. Worrying we word be late. However, much to my surprise we arrived at Heathrow ON TIME.

Coming back my inbound coach didn't turn up until 1930. I was supposed to leave at 1900!!! Still traffic levels were very low so only 15 minutes late at Heathrow. By the time we got to Bath we were back on time. It was off down to Street via Wells. Good trip down and back to Bath on time.

Two days off now and time spent with my Nephew James and Harvey the dog.

No comments:

Current local weather

Uk Power production