Hello and welcome to my Blog, my name is Chris, a bus driver for First Mendip based in Wells, Somerset. I am Chair and H&S rep for the depot branch of Unite the Union. Married to Fiona, we live in Midsomer Norton near Bath, with Boots the cat. My main hobby is Amateur Radio and I hold the call sign G4KVI. I am the repeater keeper for GB3UB and MB7UB. I have a fascination for the weather and all things to do with nature and science. As a Christian I worship, when shifts allow at St. Nicholas Church in Radstock. These are my observations on my life, both at work and at home.

14 Aug 2010

Laptop

As some of you may know I enjoy computers. However I have always been one step behind with technology. I have never worried about this working on the bases that if it works that is fine. Anyway on our return from New Wine I found that the main PC downstairs had died. It appears that when it had been shut down it had 'hung' and somehow lost all the partition on the hard drive. I very rarely make 'impulse' purchase but I had to go to Argos (other shops are available) I found myself looking at the laptops and before I knew it I was leaving the shop with a nice new laptop!! I have now had i for a couple of days and I now know how slow my old PC was!! I can now watch all the iplayers, and everything happens so much quicker and is a hole lot easier. I now have six months to pay for it so rest day working here we come!!

1 comment:

Master Shami said...

Here is also some information about PCs/laptops, hardware drivers and connected parts/accessories. Might be helpful for you. Check here

Current local weather

Uk Power production